The Infiknot Jewelry Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") are the terms and conditions of the online shopping service Infiknot Jewelry (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") and are the operator of the service and Chizuru Noji (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms"). "Operator").
Article 1 (application)
- These Terms shall apply to any relationship between the users who have registered for the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Users") and the Operator, regarding the use of the Service.
Article 2 (Sales contract)
- The user shall apply for product purchase in the manner specified by the operator.
- If the operator consents to the application set forth in the preceding paragraph, a product sales contract shall be concluded between the user and the operator, and the operator shall be able to judge whether or not to accept.
- The User shall pay the price of the goods by the time specified by the operator or Shopify by the method specified by the operator or Shopify.
- The User shall not be able to transfer any rights generated based on the sales contract with the Operator to a third party and provide it as collateral, etc.
- In addition to Article 2, Paragraph 3, if any of the following grounds apply, the operator may cancel the sales contract even after the conclusion of the sales contract.
- When there is a risk that the user will return or refuse to receive without reasonable reason
- When it is found that there is an obvious mistake in the price or condition of the product presented by the operator
- When the user does not pay or is likely to make the payment in Paragraph 3.
Article 3 (Delivery of goods) The
operator shall endeavor to provide prompt delivery, but the user shall agree that delivery may be delayed due to natural disasters or other circumstances. The operator shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user or third parties by the above.
Article 4 (Shipping and handling fees) All shipping charges for
the delivery of goods shall be borne by the user, unless the conditions specified by the operator are met. In addition, the user shall bear the cash-on-delivery fees, if any.
Article 5 (Return and Exchange of Goods) The
User shall request the Operator to return the Goods only if it falls under any of the following grounds and within the specified number of days from the arrival of the Goods. Shall be able to
- If the product is defective
- If the product is different from the product ordered by the user due to the negligence of the operator (except when it differs from the user's expectation)
- If the operator specifically allows
Article 6 (Refund) If the
operator approves the return of the product and the operator receives the return of the product, the operator shall refund the product price to the user by the operator's prescribed method.
Article 7 (Change and abolition) The
operator shall be able to change or abolish the contents of this service at any time, and even if disadvantages or damages occur to the user with this, the operator will knowingly or negligently Liability, unless otherwise indicated.
Article 8 (interruption and suspension)
- The operator shall be able to suspend or stop part or all of this service in any of the following cases.
- When performing maintenance inspections and updates of equipment and systems for providing this service
- When it is difficult to provide this service due to fire, power outage, natural disaster, system failure, etc.
- When required telecommunications carrier services are not provided
- Due to Shopify circumstances
- The operator shall not be liable for any damage sustained by the user due to the interruption or suspension described in the preceding paragraph.
Article 9 (Prohibited acts) When
using this service, the user shall not perform any of the following acts.
- Acts that violate laws, this agreement, or public order and morals
- Acts used for improper purposes
- Acts that violate the rights of the operator or other third parties
- Acts that damage the honor or reputation of the operator or other third parties, or infringe on privacy
- Act of impersonating a third party
- Act of transmitting computer virus, etc.
- Falsifying or erasing information
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this service
- Other acts that the operator judges to be inappropriate
Article 10 (copyrights, etc.)
- Copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, etc. relating to this service shall belong to the operator or other original authors.
- In the event of any dispute between the User and the Rightholder, the User shall resolve this at his / her own risk and the Operator shall not be liable.
Article 11 (Exclusion of anti-social forces) The
user or the applicant wants to use himself or a third party and commits not to perform any of the following actions.
- Violent demands
- Unreasonable request beyond legal liability
- Use of threatening language or violence in dealings
- Disseminating rumors, using false countermeasures or power to damage the credibility of the other party, or hinder business.
Article 12 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
The governing law of these Terms shall be the laws of Japan, and in the event of any dispute regarding these Terms, etc., the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court or Summary Court having jurisdiction over the domicile of the Operator And a court of jurisdiction.